Thursday, April 30, 2009

What’s up with ACC

I had an article submitted for the Discoverer. Guess what it wasn’t printed, all it was ACC guidelines. Now in the Discoverer they have posted a new dead line to mail in your applications, which are several days before the meeting. Who has taken over the ACC and what is their agenda??


On a directors website he stated that what I said wasn’t relevant. Stating the fact that the new office manager had not been updating the ACC reports for 14 months or forwarding me the emails from county on permits. This is not relevant???


Some of the directors are singling out individual members for harassment. I guess if they are leaving you alone it’s not relevant???


This director is pissed off at me because I didn’t contact him directly about the trails, instead I went to the source Lyle Turpin, who is the county head of trails. I had a question on county ruling about the trails.


As former chairperson of ACC the association has no jurisdiction over trails. So why would I go to the association appointed trails rep??? I’d been dealing with Mr. Turpin directly for well over a year.


When I was appointed chairperson of ACC, it was at an open board meeting. Minutes after they (the board) received my email resigning, they appointed Alice chairperson over the phone…


We have a serious problem bruin in this association..


Mary Brown

1 comment:

  1. Mary You are so on with this. Yor were doing a good job. Not like our so called Pres,V.pres, and sect. They are just paying Pam to do their work. I myself can not believe they put that so called joke in our paper. SHAME ON YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete